Monday, September 11, 2017

Killers of the Flower Moon By David Grann

Hey, all!
We hope everyone's been doing well. I would like to apologize for not posting some book reviews in awhile. School and work has started up again for us; So we're trying to get back into the swing of things. We'll be posting book reviews as often as we possibly can. Now on to the book review.

Now, I don't know about all of you but I love murder-mystery books. When Flowers of the Killer Moon by David Grann came out I couldn't wait to get my hands on it. If you're not sure what this book is about here’s a little bit that you can expect to read about. This is the story of a  true-life murder mystery that took place in the 1920s. David Genn reveals a shocking crime, where twenty-four Native Americans were murdered. Reading about the historical tragedy really makes you think about how unfair life was. This book has made me think that from the past we have made it pretty far but of course, there still is some unfairness in this world. Now, that I've read this book not only have I learned so much about what our nation has gone through but it shows us how the FBI has come to be to help prevent and stop things like this from recurring in our history.

It's kinda sad that I have never heard of this tragedy before, especially since it happened about 100 years ago. With that being said without giving a lot away. I highly recommend this book not only is it a fast and good read but it's also a great book if you're interested and love to learn more about History.

Book reviewed by Paige

No comments:

Post a Comment