Monday, September 25, 2017

Banned Book Week Day 1: Goosebumps by R.L. Stine

Happy Banned Book Week everyone! Every day this week we will be posting about a Banned Book or series that we absolutely love.
Today, I'm kicking it off with the Goosebumps series. This series was passed down to me by my older brothers and once my sister was old enough I was able to pass it down to her. Once I started reading these books I just couldn't put them down;  I actually want to reread the series as well as picking up some of the books that I'm missing from the collection. They were super fun to read and I have to admit that to this day it's one of my favorite series upon others that might appear throughout this week. If you or your child is looking for a good book series that involves different monsters and creatures we highly recommend the Goosebumps series. Let us know in the comments if you have read the series and which book is your favorite.

-Paige

No comments:

Post a Comment